Hello. I played the second demo.
It was enjoyable but tbh I didn't like it as much as the first demo. To me the mission felt less inspired and less interesting than the first one and the level design was too basic, too simple.
Though I really liked the settings and the atmosphere of the environments, especially the outdoor one.
Now a few things that I noticed:
- I just had a few graphical glitches on some walls that I didn't had during the first demo. I don't know where it comes from, maybe you have improved graphics and my pc is too old to catch on. And I thought the guards were also glitching at first but I read the little note at the beginning of the level about the shadow dark armor, that was funny ^^
- I played in normal and the AI wasn't reactive at all, I could literraly run next to it and it wouldn't react. I guess you're still working on the AI but it seems to me that it was more functional and more reactive in the first demo.
- The lockpicking became way too simple now that the game gives a hint where we're on the right angle. Maybe the best would be to give to players the option to disable this hint if they want a more difficult experience
- The guards repeating the same lines again and again are quite annoying. Plus they seem to have a Google Translate voice, which is not helping. But I assume it's just for the demo purposes.
- I don't like the head bobbing when we're walking at a faster pace. It's my personal opinion but I just think that head bobbing shouldn't be used in games with a first person view, it's just nauseous and useless
- In the feedback of the first demo, I already complained about the fact of being forced to find a certain amount of loot in the level to end the mission. I still think it's not a good idea. Making it optional and reward players who find the biggest amount of loot would imo make everybody happy
- Maybe it comes from my screen and setting but I found that the underground level is way too dark after destroying the generator, it's hard to see where we're going
That's it for my feedback.
Thanks again for this demo, wish you the best for the continuation of the development. :)